DEFINITION OF TERMS
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “Manalo K9”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Manalo K9 Technologies International.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- You pertains to the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
TYPE OF DATA COLLECTED
In order to fully utilize and enjoy Our website, We will ask you to create a personal account in the Website. You must provide Us with certain personally identifiable information in the creation of your Manalo K9 account, information which shall be used when purchasing or availing our products and services. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address or Shipping Address
USAGE OF YOUR DATA
Manalo K9 may use Your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Website’s services which include the monitoring of usage of Our Website.
- To manage Your Account as a user of the website. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user which includes purchasing of our products and services.
- For buying or availing Our products and services offered in the Website. Your personal data will be used in our Shop section for finalization and payment of orders.
- To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication for updates regarding products and services offers or news regarding Manalo K9, and in order to attend and manage your inquiries and requests.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
TRANSFER OF YOUR DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at Manalo K9’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR DATA
Under certain circumstances, Manalo K9 may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Manalo K9 may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Manalo K9
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.